|*FL Tasker, S Golombok, "Growing up in a lesbian family: Effects on child development", 1997
- J Bradford, C Ryan, ED Rothblum, National lesbian health care survey, Journal of Lesbian Studies], 1996
- E Newton, The mythic mannish lesbian: Radclyffe Hall and the new woman, Signs, 1984
- SD Cochran, VM Mays, Disclosure of sexual preference to physicians by black lesbian and bisexual women, Western Journal of Medicine, 1988
- ED Rothblum, Transforming lesbian sexuality, Psychology of Women Quarterly, 1994
- V Traub. (2007). "The Present Future of Lesbian Historiography", McGill University
- V Taylor, NE Whittier, Collective Identity in Social Movement Communities: Lesbian Feminist, 1999
Frankfort-Nachmias, C. & Shadmi E. (Editors). (2005). Sappho in the Holy Land: Lesbian Existence and Dilemmas in Contemporary Israel. New York: State University of New York Press.
- Oppenheimer, J. (1993). "The Pressure to be Heterosexual". In: Swirsky, B. & Safir, M.P. (Eds.), Calling the Equality Bluff: Women in Israel (pp. 108-114). New York: Teachers College Press.
- Moore, T. (1999). Lesbiot: Israeli Lesbians Talk about Sexuality, Feminism, Judaism and Their Lives. London: Cassell.
- Lieblich, A. & Friedman, G. (1985) "Attitudes toward Male and Female Homosexuality and Sex-Role Stereotypes in Israeli and American Students". Sex Roles, 12(5/6), 561-570.
- Belkin, A., & Levitt, M. (2001). "Homosexuality and the Israel Defense Forces: Did Lifting the Gay Ban Undermine Military Performance?", Armed Forces & Society, 27(4), 541.